Saturday, November 28, 2009

As requested - sorta

For years people have been requesting that I write a book and fill it will all the crazy stories I enjoy telling.  I figured a blog would be the closest thing to a book I can manage right now.  I'm not sure how this is going to work.  I think part of the fun of my stories is watching me tell them.  I'm very, shall we say, expresive. 

The name Stephie Stories came from my friends at work.  They would come to me and say, "any new Stephie stories today."  Then when I moved or changed jobs they would email me with requests for Stephie Stories.

I am a mother of four wonderful children who always keep the stories coming.  I have also been married for nearly 16 years so again, plenty of story content. I work full time at a Nuclear power plant (insert glowing comments here).  And because I don't have enough on my plate I am a full time college student. 

So, I hope a blog, while not the requested book, will keep you entertained.

Steph:)

No comments: