Monday, September 12, 2011

ARGH!!!!!

Several weeks ago I signed up to do a Mug Rug and Goodie Swap that has been set up by Cindy at Fluffy Sheep Quilting.  This is an international swap.  The women participating in this swap are amazing.  They are so talented and creative! 

I have been working for a couple of days on my mug rugs and goodies. 

I have had terrible luck.  Nothing seems to be working out!  I have three partial mug rugs that have just been a disaster and two goodies that look awful.  They're so bad I'm not even taking pictures!

I am so frustrated.  I want to send my swap partners something they will love and enjoy.  So far, nothing I have made would be enjoyable.

Deep breath.

In the words Scarlett O'Hara - "I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow."  " After all... tomorrow is another day."

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Ah, I know how you feel. The goodies I am trying to make are just not coming together how I hoped, and I haven't even started the mug rugs yet because of how discouraged I feel. Seeing everyone else's amazing works on the flickr group just makes me feel worse and I feel like I am running out of time! But I know I just have to sit down and SEW and it'll all come together eventually. Good luck to you!