Monday, September 5, 2011

Spooks - Best cat ever!

I love my cat.  The funny thing is I really don't like cats in general, but Spooks it truly an exception to the rule.  He is the best!  He is very loving, loves to cuddle and give us "kitty kisses". 

He also fights for our attention.  If he thinks I have been on the computer too long he will come and sit on the keyboard.  When I was working the first thing I did when I woke up was feed him.  If I hit snooze more than once he would lay across the alarm clock so I'd get up.  He really makes me laugh.

Alexa is sick today and trying to sleep.  I think Spooks knows this and is trying to help!




On second thought, maybe he is just trying to get some attention.  Either way... Alexa sure is getting a lot of love today.

1 comment:

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

Thank you for following my blog. I've come over to follow you back. I wish you and your family well and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your quilt projects :)